Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dogs Eating Chocolate

Most people including me know that chocolate is toxic for dogs, so you can imagine my shock when my chihuahua got a hold of a box of liquor filled chocolates. I walked into the family room and on the floor there were something like 6 chocolates with the tips bitten off and the liquor oozing out onto the carpet.

Upon closer examination I noticed she didn't eat them but just bit off the tips and left them on the floor too. I guess she didn't like the taste and went through the rest to see if they were any better. But what really has me scratching my head is how did she manage to pick them out of those little trays that chocolate bonbons are packaged in. What a little weasel! I'm sure glad she didn't eat them!

No comments: